Saturday, April 25, 2009

What you need to know about unwanted pregnancies

9:20 a.m. - Today's weather - Mostly sunny (Pacific Daily News)

Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:28:32 -0700
9:20 a.m. — Today will be mostly sunny with a high near 88 and low around 78, according to the National Weather Service. East south east winds will be around 14 mph.

April 25 2009: Due Negligence

Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:41:00 -0700
Ben Shahn California Dreaming October 1935 Outside the movies in Amite City, Louisiana Ilargi: It took just a few months after the Berlin Wall came down for Russian organized crime to settle in as the most powerful force in the country. The reason they could was very simple: with the downfall of the communist party, they were the only existing group left that was indeed organized. Of course Yeltsin's disaster doctrine politics helped them along to a huge extent. While the populat

StoryTime Recent Stories

Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:34:36 -0700
Sickness & Health by Masimba Musodza When we pulled up outside the large house in Mabelreign, Rudo asked me if I was still nervous. "I've already told you I am not nervous!" I snapped, peevishly. She laughed, that melodious laughter that always struck at something primaeval deep inside me, the accumulated subliminal memories of courtship rituals etched in my y-chromosome. Only she could do that to me, which is why all this that was happening now- her about to formally introduce me

No comments: